27 April 2010

Hospital thoughts part I

1.Driving through this clapboard rural world we see the seedier side of the lord. His highway side cardboard signs scrawled, TRUST JESUS in unsteady sharpie. The crucifixion painted in rusting strokes on silent hulks of Chevrolet. A large and tattered faith indeed.

2. In the rain I let the blue roll down my face. Cold steel water runs through my nose and across my tongue with the taste of pennies. Each eyelash drops heavy dew and my ears flood with the roar. A washout streaming indigo till I know nothing else.

3. After you died for a while I couldnt do anything but look at my hands. I would rub those mortal pieces of flesh together and wonder what wonders they might hold before they come on home.

4. a thousand miles of tattered ribbon highway later, I dreamed of acts of unspeakable violence. In a field I would find myself alone beneath a sky whose vastness stirred me with holy terror. In the whispering dry grass, I would sit quietly in cutoffs with blood to the hem and a dark felt hat against the sun.
And somewhere out there, as the shadows lengthened, I would hollow out into demon of the blue desert nights with starshine cutting through to my bones. Whistling a little tune with the wind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

我々はまた常に我々
のレプリカのハンドバッグはオリジナル
にできるだけ類似し
ていることを保証するために本物のデザイナーシャネル
すべてルイヴ
ィトンのバッグを
購入する

Also visit my weblog ... ミュウミュウ 店舗